Wednesday, March 16, 2016

I'm Back!




Yikes! It has been a year since I blogged last! Hopefully my followers relate to my "human-ness" Which is my way of saying I make mistakes and fall short sometimes.

Since last we talked:
                I had a baby! If you’re keeping count that means My amazing husband and I have 5 kids! 5, that’s right we have maxed out our minivan.  

                We sold our house. Like many in America we were in a house that was perfect for us… and then the economy crashed. It just ended up being too much for us; too much of a payment, too big, too close to our neighbors. It was a really emotional decision to decide to say goodbye to our house, and start on a new adventure.

                I have been homeschooling my kiddos for 1 year! I love it! I love letting their thirst for knowledge guide our day. I also love the change I have seen in my kiddos. They are calmer, they play together better, there is less arguing in our house.

Yikes! Tha.. well baby just woke up so I guess that’s all the bloggin for now .

Come back Tomorrow for the awesome beginning to my felting series!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment