Thursday, January 22, 2015

I am not a good blogger!

One of my many goals as I try to take over the world with yarn.... Insert evil laugh here. One of my goals is to be a good blogger, blog something interesting and enlightening twice a week. See the first problem? Its the something interesting and enlightening!!! Sure I love crochet. I love yarn I even love my crazy crochet hooks. But do you as the reader really want to read all about my latest trip to the yarn store? Do you want to know that I love the new Red Heart Unforgettable yarn but I have no idea what to do with it? You see I love the colors and the way it varigates, but its so little I feel like it would take forever to make something out of.

Dilemma 2 as I try to blog better: I apparently am not as technologically savey as I thought I was. You see I worked on a couple of posts and set them on a timer. Yeah, Victory I thought, now I am a step ahead I thought. Now I can focus on crocheting and writing patterns. I was wrong. Apparently I did something wrong. I don't know, I set the timer, I double checked.... But it never posted! Dang it! I am not good at this. But I will persevere.

I'm trying to be better, because all the articles say so.

No comments:

Post a Comment